Edmodo as a pedagogical tool...
The use of this educational platform is a tool that as teachers to be will be very beneficial in our teaching in the classroom. Because Edmodo is an application whose main objective is to allow communication between teachers and students. Therefore, I think is very convenient not only to work with the students in a private and closed virtual environment where they can create tasks. And also, for teachers, it is very useful tool to evaluate the students tasks.
As a student of pedagogy, I can say that I was very pleased to work with this tool. I learned a lot and I realised how useful it is. Because we could share messages, files, links, and We as students, received instructions given by the teacher in every class. For example, I was able to share all of the works that I did during the semester like this:
Storyboard about a fable:
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario